Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sterling 23 Peru State 7

On Saturday, Sterling traveled to Peru, Nebraska and put together a good team effort to beat Peru State 23-7. I was stuck at home studying, so I didn't attend the game, but I did listen to it on the radio. The win propelled Sterling into the NAIA national rankings. They are ranked #22 this week! Go Warriors!
This weekend will be a big challenge as Sterling takes on #13 Ottawa University. Ottawa's prolific offense will be a huge test for the Sterling defense. I'm excited because it's our first home game of the season and we'll be welcoming lots of friends and family that come from near and far to cheer on the Warriors.
That reminds me, today is the first day of fall and with guests coming this weekend I need to pull out the fall decor. Maybe a post on that to come...
Photo courtesy of www.sterling.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment