Monday, April 3, 2017

V-Day Goodies

I took an unexpected blogging break...at least 1 person in our household has been sick for the past 2 months! Thankfully, everyone seems to be on the mend and I'm finally coming up for air. So, we're going way back to February and I will try to play catch up the next several weeks...I've got over 30 drafts waiting ;)

One positive aspect of all the sickness was we had plenty of time at home to work on the big kids valentine boxes ;)

Nora requested a unicorn...of course


After a lot of creative thinking and hot glue she loved the result! We're saving this one in the hope she can use it for several year ;)


Sawyer requested a shark and it was much easier ;)




I helped with the kids V-day class parties and I was in charge of bringing heart shaped cheese. I didn't have a cookie cutter so I got creative with the knife


Sawyer chose superhero suckers for his Valentine treat.


I found some cute Valentine bandaids in the Target Dollar Spot, so Nora took these for her class.

No comments:

Post a Comment