Friday, April 14, 2017

Powder Room Renovation {Travel Bathroom}

We have a 1/2 bath that is tiny, even that may be an understatement. It's so small I couldn't get good pictures, but here you go!


These pictures don't look too bad, but the tan color is very orange in person. Also, it needed a little work (caulk, etc.). So, one weekend in February I decided to tackle the project.


In every house we have to have the travel bathroom. Since this is the bathroom most of our guests will use I decided to use it to display all of the mementos from our travels. Also, I've been dying to paint a room a dark color and I went for it! Check out the navy blue bathroom below:

my little helper



After the painting was complete I had fun creating a gallery space of art from around the world: Mexico, Ecuador, California, Belgium, Nashville, New Orleans, New York City, China, Scotland, Greece, etc. And we still have plenty of wall space to add more memories!





No comments:

Post a Comment