Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Heart Day

Our Valentine's Day was filled with LOVE! The kids awoke to a few goodies and some pink pancakes!



Feelin' the love


and not so much ;)


Nora insisted on wearing pink and red for valentines day so she put this sweet ensemble together!

I helped at the kids class parties. Serving snacks in Nora's class and supervising cookie decorating in Sawyer's class. I love to be in their classrooms...even if it's a little exhausting!




After school, gymnastics and basketball practice we came home, changed into our pj's and got ready for our annual fondue night!


Giving our littlest love some love


Nora cleaning the table to make everything PERFECT for Valentine's fondue. I can't imagine where she gets that from.


Fondue selfie


I love our little fondue tradition...and I think the kids approve too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment