Monday, September 29, 2014

Game #4 {Weekend Update}

This weekend Malone traveled to play Tiffin. It was a pretty good game. The lead went back and forth a few times, but in the end the Pioneers could not pull out a win. The final score was 21-23.

Since I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling in the coming weeks (for work) I decided not to take the kids to the away game. Instead we took advantage of the wonderful fall weather and went to the zoo with friends.



 Sawyer going down the underwater otter slide.

Nora and our friend Ella on the otter slide.


Kolter turned 6 months on Saturday. He did great at the zoo. He didn't make a peep and just enjoyed watching all the wildlife (animals and those crazy humans he lives with).


After a morning at the zoo. I put the kids down for a nap and I nervously listened to the game.

Following the game a friend came over for dinner and then she graciously offered to watch the kids so I could have a break. That was such a blessing. I just ran errands but it was nice to be kid free. I don't know why, but I can handle the kids being around 24/7 all week, but if Kyle is gone all day on Saturday (i.e. an away game) I have a really hard time coping and often become overwhelmed. So, it was so thoughtful of her to watch the kids so I could get out of the house for a few hours. Kyle even got home in time to meet for a mini-date.


No comments:

Post a Comment