Monday, May 26, 2014

Comparison

I always think it's fun to look back at old pictures. And we are constantly looking at Kolter trying to determine who he resembles or what he might look like as he grows, so I thought it might be fun to do a little comparison of all 3 kiddos. Hopefully I'll remember to do this after he turns 1 to see if my thoughts/predictions were correct.

The following picture collages go from top to bottom or left to right in birth order (Sawyer, Nora, Kolter).

 Brand New

a few days old sleeping in the same spot

1 month old

Nora had her own look from the beginning :) Sawyer and Kolter seem to share the same face shape, nose, under eye wrinkle and body shape. I think the boys differ in their eyes and possibly mouth (still too early to tell). And I still contend that Kolter is going to be the spitting image of his daddy. Maybe I need to snag some baby pictures of Kyle to compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment