Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Things I am loving...

About my kiddos. Time moves so quickly and I often get caught up in my to-do list but there are things about my kids right now that I don't want to forget. They bring us so much joy and here are a few things we are loving about them right now:



Nora:
  • The way you moo every time you see a cow
  • The way you love to read books. You pick out a book and bring it to me, if I agree to read it you turn around and back-up until you reach my lap and then you plop yourself down
  • Your love of showing affection through kisses. Even after your brother has been mean to you you will approach him with a kiss while he is in time-out
  • Pats you on the back when you pick her up
  • Your quirky obsession with your belly button (see pic above)
  • You are turning into a daddy's girl and it couldn't be sweeter. You light up when Daddy enters the room and sometimes you will run to him instead of me.


Sawyer:
  • When I walk in the room the way you run to me and yell "momma" with great enthusiasm
  • Your love of learning
  • The way you always want to play "rough" with daddy
  • Your love of family hugs
  • Your onry grin
  • The way you always wants to pray if others are praying
  • When Nora starts to cry you will come over to her and start signing Jesus Loves Me (I used to do this when she was little to calm her down and he caught on)
  • Your little voice
  • The way you ask to go to a Happy Party (aka birthday party) every day

No comments:

Post a Comment