Thursday, November 15, 2012

French Bread

The other day I was getting ready for the day in my bathroom.  Sawyer was playing hide and seek on our bed with Nora.  It was quite for awhile but I figured they were just playing nicely together...one should never assume. 

When I finished my hair I walked into the bedroom and saw a lump under the bed. I knew it was Sawyer so I started playing hide & seek with him, but we wouldn't lift up the sheet. Finally I went over and exposed the hider only to find him under the covers with 1/2 a loaf of french bread! While I was mortified by the mess he was making in our bed I could not contain my smile and laughter as I made him get down to the kitchen.  

That little stinker had somehow snuck downstairs, climbed onto the counter, unwrapped the bread and brought it back upstairs without me even realizing he was gone.  He must have been hungry because he would not relinquish the bread for the next 30 minutes.

Sawyer and his loaf of bread



No comments:

Post a Comment