Sunday, November 11, 2012

Game 10

For the 10th and final game of the season Malone took on the Ohio Dominican Panthers.  It began badly and it didn't get any better. The Pioneers fell 7-55 to the Panthers.

The game was in Columbus, OH so the kids and I made a road trip. The kids did great on the 2 hour ride. Our 1st stop was the store, Simply Vague, where I sell some of my homemade wares.  It was the first time I have been to the store and it proved to be very unique with a variety of fun items. I delivered a slew of Ohio State paraphernalia so I set up a display.

I had the kids in tow making it difficult to get my work done but I rewarded their good behavior with time to play at the playground. Then we ate lunch and made our way to the game.



Kyle was on the field for the 1st time all season

Nora climbing all over the stroller during the game

it was a super nice sunny day for a football game

Sawyer cheering on daddy


Sawyer relaxing on the field...he is obviously very comfortable with the team as he is always under their feet


last family picture of the season
I watched the painful game while the kids ran wild. The drive home was very uneventful as thankfully both kids fell asleep. And we pulled into town just as the 1st basketball game of the season started.  So we took in the 1st half of an exciting game.

Then we all came home and crashed into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment