Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yesterday...

was a big day at our house!  here's a quick rundown
  • Sawyer pooped in the toilet for the first time!  We are not yet potty training, but he is obviously ready (but mommy is not :)
  • The kids and I went strawberry picking with church friends
  • Mommy went to the salon for the first time in a year while the kids napped
  • We attempted to visit the zoo as a family, but they had just closed, boo
  • Instead we went to a new-to-us park
  • Then baths and bed for all

It was a busy summer day crammed full of fun!  I LOVE these days filled with family, friends, sun, activities, and down time!  I didn't even take time for pictures. Well that's not quite true I did take a picture of the big boy on the toilet, but I don't think I'll post that on the world wide web :)

No comments:

Post a Comment