Monday, June 18, 2012

Cooking with Kids {Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas w/ PB}

The other day on Pinterest I found a fun recipe that was perfect for little helpers.  And who doesn't love chocolate, peanut butter, and bananas?


Ingredients: bananas, peanut butter, chocolate (and milk if needed for chocolate)

Directions:

  • Cover a baking sheet with wax paper
  • Peel and slice bananas
  • Apply a dollop of peanut butter to each banana slice
  • Place in the freezer for 15 minutes
  • Melt chocolate (I used the chocolate chips)
  • Dip the banana pieces in chocolate
  • Place in the freezer until frozen solid
  • Transfer to an airtight container
  • Enjoy!


These were delicious!  They make a great summertime snack (or a bedtime snack...that's when I ate most of them :)

Recipe courtesy of: NomNomNom

Sorry I didn't get a picture of the end result.  I seriously ate them too fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment