Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day

Father's Day was a little different this year because we had family in town, but we managed to have a little celebration.
Sawyer and I got up early to make Dad a big, manly breakfast of bacon, toast, and an egg-bacon bake.  The egg recipe can be found at Shop Cook Make.  It turned out wonderfully.

Sawyer and I also made Daddy a card using Sawyer's hand print (idea via A Day In My Life).  Sawyer was SO proud of himself!  Everyone that came to our house that day got to hear about Sawyer's hand card.

Daddy and his kiddos
Then Kyle got to open his gift.  I wrapped it earlier in the week and ten minutes later Sawyer had unwrapped  it :) So I should say Kyle got to open a box.

By request Kyle spent the rest of the day going to church, napping and drinking Mountain Dew.

And that night we went out to eat with family.

Hopefully Kyle/Dada felt the love!  Our kids can't say it yet but I know they want to thank their Dad for being such a loving, playful, man of Godly character, and engaged father! We love you!



1 comment:

  1. Great family pic! And love the daddy and kids pic. Good work, mama!

    ReplyDelete