Friday, September 16, 2011

Thank You's

As I was perusing Pinterest (my newest obsession) one evening I ran across a couple of small gifts that I thought would be perfect thank you's for the helpful hospital workers and our wonderful visitors.


I made the flower pins for the nurses and a few special people who were very helpful during our transition. For Sawyer's birth I made the nurses cake balls and that was such a hassle to transport and they weren't that cute. So, this time I decided to make something cute and useful. These pins can be used on a shirt, coat, purse, attached to a head band, etc.


Felt flower pin tutorial: tatertots & jello
Thank you gift tag printable: eighteen25
I followed the felt flower tutorial, but I made my own template as I wanted something a bit smaller.

And here's another variation of a fabric flower using this tutorial from Matsutake

For our visitors I created a thank you tag (using picnik) and wrapped several pieces of red vines. The inspiration for this came from this 4th of July project by Room to Inspire




No comments:

Post a Comment