Thursday, January 6, 2011

All the Christmas Festivities

We've been home for a few days, but I'm just now getting my act together to get this monster of a post written. We had a great Christmas in Kansas! There was a great deal of traveling and some sickness that plagued all three of us, but we had a great time visiting relatives and enjoying Sawyer's 1st Christmas.

Here's a "quick" recap mostly in pictures:
S playing with Grandpa

S excited about his 1st John Deere tractor

Doesn't he look like he's about to wind up and throw? A future qb? His parents hope not :)

Snuggling w/ Grandpa after all the Christmas excitement

G the resident princess for the week (or forever :) The crown and the shoes kill me.

S very excited about his riding toy and all it's buttons

S following in Daddy's footsteps as a Royals fan with a CAHUTE baseball hat.

Snuggling w/ Aunt Audi and Uncle Jake

Cousin Jessica teaching S how to use a camera

A family pic on Christmas

Uncle Jake reading a wonderful poem he wrote...who knew he was a poet?

Grandma entertaining Sawyer

S w/ Great Grandma

Opening still more presents

Snuggling w/ Tache

S being corralled by Papa

I can almost reach it

Riding the little John Deere

Sawyer's 1st ride on a real John Deere w/ Grandpa

I have zero pictures of our trip home, but I hope to procure some from our friends we visited. And ashamedly I took no pictures on our anniversary. I don't really think driving through Nebraska and Iowa and throwing up take-out food on your anniversary counts as a celebration. So when we actually celebrate our 5 years together (probably in February) I'll give you all some pictures.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a great trip (minus the throwing up part!) I didn't take pictures of your pit stop here either :( Next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you beat me to it, I've been home longer than you and still haven't posted anything about Christmas on my blog!

    It was great to see you guys during Christmas, I enjoyed visiting with you!

    ReplyDelete