Sunday, June 20, 2010

What a Week!

Okay, I know everyone says "they grow up so fast!" And I know it's true, but this past week has been a little ridiculous...Sawyer has hit three important milestones! Let's recap the eventful week:
Sitting up unassisted

Look mom no hands!

Eating his first bite of real food (rice cereal is not real food in my book): Avocado.

He enjoyed it, so I think it was a success.

Standing on his own! This is the first time he has stood without parental support.

Next thing I know he will be running, doing flips off the couch, and climbing up the doorways. Kyle can't wait :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Sawyer! Keeping up with your buddies and cousin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sawyer just keeps getting cuter and cuter! It's fun seeing him grow through all the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete