Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Accident

Warning: this may gross out some people. Stop reading/looking now if you have a week stomach.

A few weeks ago Kyle and I were organizing the storage room and Sawyer was happily playing in his exersaucer upstairs. When Sawyer started whining I went upstairs to make sure everything was okay and as I turned the corner I gasped. Kyle came running. This is what I saw.

Poop running down Sawyer's leg and all over the exersaucer! Naturally I took a picture first :) while Kyle frantically ran some bath water and we determined the best course of action. As we were about to lift him out and make a run for the bathroom I looked up to see two visitors approaching our front door. We were standing right in front of the window so we had to answer it. To our embarrassment it was the neighbor couple we had not yet met. By this point Sawyer is getting mad and wants to get cleaned up but we can't possibly take him out and hold him. He just had to sit there why we chit-chatted for what seemed like forever. The neighbors were very nice about the situation, but what a first impression our crying infant sitting in his own poop!

Mom get me out of here!

And no worries for all the Sawyer fans as soon as they left we rushed Sawyer to the bathroom and gave him two consecutive baths to ensure his cleanliness.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOSH! I love keeping up with you and your pictures... this was so hilarious! I'm laughing out loud!!!

    ReplyDelete