Monday, June 28, 2010

1st Fight

Sawyer & I had our first fight last week. Since tasting real food Sawyer has not been too keen on eating his rice cereal. This particular evening he decided instead of swallowing it would be fun to blow raspberries everytime I put cereal in his mouth. This resulted in him spitting cereal all over his face, getting it in his eye, on his clothes, high chair, hands, and me.

For those who don't know me well I can be a bit stubborn and I was determined to get him to eat the rice cereal. So, every time he spit it out I shoved it back in, over and over and over. In the end he ate all of it.
This was our first battle of wills (and I'm certain not the last) and I prevailed. Though Kyle might disagree since I ended up having to clean up the huge mess.

Sorry, I promise no more food pictures for awhile. I just had to record this moment.

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh. I can relate. I bet you and I have a lot in common in this way, Kristen.

    However, might I suggest oatmeal baby cereal instead of rice. My kids ate it much better, esp once we could add some juice or baby food in with it. The rice stuff is pretty yucky and I can sympathize with Sawyer ;)

    ReplyDelete