Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stove Transformation

During the Memorial Holiday weekend I convinced Kyle to take on a few more projects. We started demolishing the 1/2 bath and remodeling the kitchen. We were going to wait on the kitchen because it's such a big project, but due to a recent purchase I was anxious to start. So, over the weekend. Our stove/oven went from this



to this


to this

There's obviously still some work to be done around the stove/oven, but it is functioning and I have to say it's amazing. Thanks to Craigslist we were able to get a beautiful stove with all the bells and whistles for a fraction of the cost. And the previous owner admittedly cooked nothing more than brownies and grilled cheese. So, it's practically new! I love it...now maybe I'll cook more...but don't hold me to that :)

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you glad for a handy hubby? I know I am! Looks like it's on its way!

    ReplyDelete