Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby Stash

We have already been blessed with several items for Baby Schenk!

On a side note: I think we're going to call him Dewey until he is born. I'm not sure why, but Kyle thought of it, and I don't really pretend to understand how his mind works. I'll just go with it.

Anyway, here's some of Dewey's stuff that I'm sure he can't wait to use :)

Burp clothes made by mommy, his first "dress" shirt, khaki shorts and a hat for our beach vacation next summer, a lullaby cd to soothe him, baby blankets, a neck support, the cutest socks/shoes ever, and his first football (it applauds every time you catch it, which is funny because if he has hands like his daddy it may be the only time he gets applauded for catching the ball :) Thanks to Grandma & Great Tache for most of the baby supplies!
And here's his wardrobe...can you tell it's a boy? So far all of his clothes are brown and blue and have something to do with football. I think we may need to diversify his wardrobe before he makes his appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment