Sunday, October 4, 2009

24 weeks

How far along: 24 weeks & 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lb. but I wasn't weighed this week due to the canceled Dr. appointment
Maternity clothes: Pants yes, shirts no (but they are getting shorter)
Sleep: Great unless there are crickets outside the window
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby on the ultrasound
Movement: Yes, he's getting pretty strong
Food cravings: spaghetti and french bread...maybe I'll make some tomorrow
Belly button in or out: in, but it's getting a little more shallow
What I miss: being able to sleep through the night without getting up to go to the bathroom
What I'm looking forward to: making some baby crafts in the near future
Milestones: people can finally tell I'm pregnancy and not just gaining weight

Update: Praise the Lord! I finally spoke to a nurse @ 4:00 pm on Friday (nearly 48 hours after the ultrasound) and she said the Dr. still had not looked at the images, but the ultrasound tech. did not see anything alarming...so we are cautiously optimistic. We should hear the definitive results on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. still adorable! Praising God for positive news. Keep the updates coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristen! You're radiant! Christina and your mom mentioned your blog at the recent 'family birthday dinner extravaganza'. (Wish you could've joined us!) I've enjoyed seeing your baby bump, and reading through some of your recent posts. Isn't blogging great? I look forward to keeping in better touch now. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete