Sunday, August 23, 2009

Creative Kicks

During a typical week I don't have much time to exercise my creative side. However, there are times when I simply must be creative. I crave it! On a recent creative kick I made these:


Onesie dress

Fabric blocks

Tie onesies

Lately all my creative endeavors involve baby gifts and I just love the results. I hope the mommies and babies love the unique gifts. Hopefully, once we know the sex of Baby Schenk I can make a few things for him/her. I'm also going to make a nursing cover and a sling for myself (in all my spare time). I've already made a nursing cover so I know I can do that, but making a sling is a little intimidating so I need to build up my courage.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristen! (This is Emily)I know this post was a long time ago, but I am wondering if you made your sling yet? I made one that i really like just before Jake was born, I got the tutorial from this website:http://www.mykarmababy.com/pages/BabySlingPattern.php

    Let me know what kind you made and how you like it, this one only cost me $9! so I am interested in other kinds and how hard they may be to make.

    ReplyDelete