Sunday, December 31, 2017

The End

This blog has served 2 primary purposes over the past 8 years:

1) to keep family and friends who live far away updated on the lives of our kids
2) to serve as a family journal/scrapbook which I turn into a photo book each year

In the past few years we have moved closer to family and see them much more often (praise the Lord). The photo book service I use for our yearly scrapbook stopped uploading from blog sites. Also, our last baby turned one thus her baby book via the blog can be completed. Considering all those factors I am sad/excited to notify you this will be the end of my blogging days.

I love this little space and I cherish the memories I get to relive when I look back, but as our family grows and evolves the time for blogging has diminished and now it's more of a chore than a joy. So, here's to a new year, a new start and more time off the computer!

Thank you for sharing in our lives over the past 8+ years!

And because I can't post a blog without a picture...here's the 1st photo I posted on the blog!

Me and Kyle at a wedding, Sawyer in my belly

And to highlight the progression...here's our current family situation
 Just a few things have changed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment