Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Holiday Happenings

Our little holiday traditions continued this year...




Decorating the Christmas tree in our pajama's
This year the kids did a great job decorating the whole tree by themselves!


My girls in matching outfits!

We attended the SNU Christmas party and visited Santa


our annual Jammie Cocoa Christmas Lights Night. We visited Yukon Park Lights and loved it!

I created a little favorites package for my friends in OH...a Chip & Jojo hand towel and soap from Preemptive Love Coalition to support refugee women in Iraq.


As homeroom mom I planned a few class Christmas parties for Nora and Sawyer.


We also had our traditional Jesus Birthday Party where we read the Christmas story, exchanged gifts and made cookies. We even handed out some cookies to the guys replacing our roof ;)





We were all under the weather, but we still enjoyed the party! We just took it extra slow ;)


The kids each received a new ornament. Sawyer got a pokeball to represent his love for Pokemon. Nora received a tiara because she loves anything girly and sparkly ;) Kolter got a green dinosaur because he loves the color and green and dinosaurs. I made Evy a bunny because she loves the bunny she sleeps with every night.


And here's a look at our Christmas decor. I changed it up a bit from last year. This is probably the one and only time it will look like this because after Christmas our fireplace is getting a makeover!!!


I also added a little holiday cheer to the floating shelves in the kitchen and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment