Friday, December 8, 2017

iPhone Unload {November 2017}

 





Pictures (top to bottom, L to R): a rare tender moment between these two #kolterhoward #evykay; all I want for Christmas is my 2 (or 5) front teeth #sawyermaddox #toothless; the strangest house we pass everyday waiting in the pick-up line at school; this is what 35 looks like (my bday gift!!!); someone likes a cupcake; happy birthday dinner date to me; Sawyer selfie; Nora painting pottery on a mommy date; going to the library; eating pie from the pan; Nora styling her stuffed animals; Sawyer stuck in a chair; the girls going down the slide




 Pictures (top to bottom, L to R): Nora loves a hair accessory; Kolter riding a cheetah; raking leaves so they can jump in them; my 3 little mustaches; a rare night at the theater (went to a Christmas musical!)...trying to step out of our date comfort zone ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment