Saturday, July 1, 2017

iPhone Unload {May 2017}





Pictures (top to bottom, L to R): It's all fun and games until someone gets hit/burnt by an errant bullet casing #datenight #ichickenedout #toomanygunsinaconfinedspace (a.k.a. the time Kristen thought it would be fun/adventurous to visit a gun range for a date...it didn't go so well); Evy living the gym life/waiting for siblings life; evidence of my bullet casing burn on my chest...it actually went down my shirt; sweet sleeping babe; Kolter icing an owe and looking pitiful; flash forward 16 years until they are driving in a car together; my backwards Nora riding her scooter in a unique way; my little sunshine; Nora with the cute braids; after a particularly difficult afternoon full of crying fits they all 4 fell asleep in the van...I had to take a picture because this is so rare.







Pictures (top to bottom, L to R): demo day #schenkboys #renovation #itgetsworsebeforeitgetsbetter; watching their daddy work; my cute baby with a bruise; a book and cucumbers for Kolter; soaking up the calm before the storm...savoring the last morning alone with my 2 littles before summer break begins #yesheiseatingcucumbersat8am #readyornotheretheycome; Koko and Cal Cal best friends; silly Evy; sleeping beauty; Evy loves her Daddy; craft room* cleanup...organization is my love language, but it's not hers. However, when I told her we could sort by the colors of the rainbow she was all in! *a.k.a. the dining room

No comments:

Post a Comment