Monday, May 15, 2017

iPhone Unload {March '17}









Pictures (top to bottom, L to R): hundreds of cookies for the football players (at Sawyer's request), a smily babe helping me tackle that mountain of clean laundry, Kolter giving Evy love, Kolter close-up, Evy eating her 1st bites of food, Nora and Evy love, happy 6 months to my beautiful, easy going little lade #evykay #happyhalfbirthday #toobigtoofast, buffalo check boys #schenkboys #imayhaveaproblem, Kolter loves to stick his tongue out, Evy happy as a clam, my sleeping babe, Evy in the light, soaking up the moments I get to hold Evy when she sleeps (they are quickly coming to an end), when your life consists of waiting on siblings at sporting events (at the gymnastics studio), my very own superhero, Nora playing with Evy, Sawyer and Evy love, photographic proof Evy is now sitting on her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment