Monday, October 20, 2014

Game #7

This week Malone took on their cross-town rival Walsh. This is going to be a short recap…The game was rainy, cold and the Pioneers lost 35-13. That's it…here are a few pictures I captured.


Kolter did really well in the cold and wet conditions. He even took a little nap, but by the end of the game he was done…as you can tell by his facial expressions.


These two were busy bees all game and I was too bundled up to take many pictures.


Notice everyone in this picture is all bundled up except one person. Our friend Ella has a heavy coat on plus a large blanket. Nora is in a sweatshirt…she may be a little hot blooded like one of her grandmothers :)

And just so the grandparents don't get concerned with my lack of posting I wanted to let you know I will be doing a lot of contract jobs and a craft show in the coming weeks, so I need to put the blog on the back burner. There will be a 2-3 week break, but then I'll be back with lots of fun fall updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment