Monday, November 10, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

I'm back! Thank you for being patient while I took a break during this busy season. While I may have taken a break from the blog our life was running at full speed. I'm going to try and catch up over the next few weeks so be ready for lots of fall fun!

One day we went to the pumpkin patch with our friends. This was a new to us pumpkin patch/apple orchard. When we arrived it started pouring down rain, but thankfully after a quick shower/torrential downpour it was clear the rest of the day.
riding on the train

funny friends
Nora swinging and riding the "bull"

Kolter and Sawyer on the hay ride to the pumpkin patch
This picture reminded me…while we had tons of fun and Sawyer and Nora loved it. Taking 3 kids to the pumpkin patch by yourself (yes, I had a friend with me, but she also had three little ones to wrangle) was a struggle. A baby who wants to move, but can't get down due to wet conditions isn't fun. And I only have so many hands. In fact I told the kids they could each have a pumpkin, but it had to be one they could carry because I simply didn't have enough hands to carry 3 pumpkins. Thankfully they were okay with that.

Searching the pumpkin patch overlooking the apple orchard

How about this one mom?

Look we found a mini pumpkin for Kolter

My 3 pumpkins
The pumpkins in the patch were scarce so only Nora and Kolter found their pumpkins (thankfully). After we returned from the patch Sawyer picked out a pumpkin from the store.


Sawyer loved this life size hamster wheel

Climbing the hay bales 



No comments:

Post a Comment