Monday, June 9, 2014

Kid Krafts {Scrap Fabric}




I recently made a few buckle toys for kids birthday gifts.  I purchased a few clips and buckles then used scrap fabric to assemble the toy.

This particular toy features a few different buckle styles, velcro and a zipper. These are great toddler toys because they help develop fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination. 

Plus, what toddler doesn't like to clip and buckle everything in sight? I need to make one for Nora since she is constantly buckling Kolter's car seat when he's not in it :)


2 comments:

  1. Is this available in your etsy shop? I have a long plane ride coming up with my 2 year old and would love to purchase one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea! This would be a perfect toy for an airplane ride…it's small, quite and would keep their little hands busy :) No it's not in my Etsy shop, but I would be happy to create a custom order for you. The price would be $15. If you would like to purchase one just go to my Etsy shop (see the Freshregard link at the top of the blog on the right sidebar) and send me a message with your desired colors and any others details you want to communicate. Then I can create a custom listing for you. Thanks!

      Delete