Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Superhero

Lately the kids are really into playing superhero. Sawyer had a cape I made, but the other day he decided Nora and Daddy needed a cape. So we went to the thrift store and bought a couple of shirts that I turned into capes. I'll have to get a picture of the actual capes...maybe that will be my next craft post. I also took some video, but we'll have to save that for another post...don't have the gumption to get that up right now. The pictures will have to do.

Owl Wonder Woman
Here they are with their capes and animal masks ready to save the world.

Simba Super Grover
I couldn't even get pictures because they were "flying" so fast :)


I feel very safe with my superheroes flying through the house looking for someone to rescue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment