Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012 {Part 2}

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.  Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him! For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! Romans 5:8-10

Hallelujah!  What hope we have in Christ's life, death and resurrection!


We began our Easter Sunday with Easter baskets filled with gifts and candy from the grandparents.  Sawyer loved all of his Elmo items, his new bath toys, and a light-up spinning toy!

Poor Nora doesn't have a traditional basket yet, but I found a cute bag at the $1 spot in Target.  She received some clothes, stuffed animals and bath toys.  I also made her a bonnet for summer.

Then we attempted some pictures of the kiddos.  This proved to be a bit difficult.  I think I took about 200 pictures and this is what resulted... I kids will probably hate this as they get older, but I made Nora's dress and headband.  I also made Sawyer's bow tie...he kept it on for several hours, but at Sunday School he decided it made a better chew toy.


Sawyer demonstrating a choke hold



This one did not want to sit still






Unfortunately we didn't get a family picture, but on the way out the door Kyle got this one of  Nora and me
After church we went to our friends house for a delicious meal.  After several hours of eating we went home and enjoyed naptime.

No comments:

Post a Comment