Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday

 Two years ago today I awoke with a backache little did I know that around lunch time we would be meeting our baby boy.  And that morning I never would have imagined how much love and joy he would bring to our life.


He's gone from a tiny little babe to a silly, mischievous, ornery, sensitive, protective, small, smart little boy.

Sawyer's 1st Birthday
We thank God everyday for his little life and can't wait to see how his personality continues to develop!


We love you Sawyer!

I will do a more thorough update post after his well child visit in a few weeks.  Today we're just celebrating (more to come on that too :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sawyer! You beat me by about 9 hours on that day. :-) Its hard to believe Sawyer and Eve are both two today. It doesn't seem possible!

    ReplyDelete