Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nursery Reveal

The room turned out just as I had envisioned and I love it! I think it's a perfect mixture of boy and girl. And even though blue and orange are not traditional girl room colors I loved the challenge of using those colors to create something feminine.

Nora's slumber area

Nora's side of the room

The girly decor: white round mirror from a thrift store that is hung over a canvas that matches the blue wall on the opposite side of the room, an "E" monogram, a "you are my sunshine" print which has special meaning because Eleanora means "ray of light," and a mini giraffe silhouette that mimics the large giraffe on Sawyer's wall.

Butterfly mobile

Rocking chair

Sawyer's side...we still need to get him a pillow and a duvet, but this works for now

View of the whole room from the doorway

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! What a nice sized room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! You're quite the decorator. My kids have passed me up now, and their rooms just look filled with crap no matter what type of theme I try for ;)

    ReplyDelete