Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kids Crafts: Hair Accessories & Gender Neutral

These are some of the recent baby crafts I have completed.

One of my pregnant friends (due at any time!) chose not to find out the gender of the baby, but I still wanted to make her something for the baby. Somewhere on the internet I saw a onesie with the state outline and a heart. This is my rendition. She lives in Indiana, so I thought this would work perfectly for a boy or girl. And the Kansas onesie with a heart on Smith Center is for our little lady. I gave Kyle this onesie for his birthday because he is concerned that our little miss will be a Buckeye not a Jayhawk...I just wanted to reassure him her heart will always be in Kansas :)

Hair bows and flowers for the little lady. She will have quite the selection of hair accessories when she arrives! I used the tutorial at Make It & Love It.

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through this link It will help you to about hair accessories. It's really informative.

    hair accessory wholesale

    ReplyDelete