Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kids Crafts

The last few weeks I've been working on lots of nap time projects. Some of these items were gifts and others were created simply for pleasure and to use up fabric scraps.

Most of my crafts these days are girl related...but we had a little boys bday party recently and I couldn't wait to try out this tutorial from SIDAC via MADE's Celebrate the Boy. It was so easy to make the cape. Then I created the super hero symbol for his name and appliqued it on.

My 1st attempt at freezer paper stenciling

another simple apron w/ adorable coordinating fabric. I wish I had gotten a picture of the person who received the gift...she looked soooo cute :)

Little ladies football shirt for next season

Stylish burp cloths

more burp clothes

Play dresses for little girls: so easy to make. Each one can be made in under an hour!

Onesie dress with bottom ruffle

Pieced jersey onesie dress

Onesie dress w/ plaid skirt

Onesie dress w/ floral skirt

Onesie dress w/ lavender top and black/gray floral print skirt

A baby gown using a repurposed onesie and a skirt I had messed up. Yay for using fabric scraps!

Another baby gown with a matching hat...I love this ensemble...it may be her coming home outfit. It's even daddy approved as it has no pink on it.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all, Kristen! One of the dresses brings back memories of the exact one you made Mackie. She was so darling in that dress...maybe I'll have another girl so she can wear it! :)
    - Amy

    ReplyDelete