Sunday, May 1, 2011

Adorable Apron

We were recently invited to a birthday party for a 2 year old little girl. I didn't get the invitation until the night before the party and it was pouring outside so I didn't feel like going out to look for a gift. I already had a children's cook book in my gift stash, so I decided to whip up an apron to complete the gift.

I loosely used this pattern from Skip to my Lou. I don't have a printer so I copied the pattern off the internet (literally, think holding paper up to the computer screen at 100% view). I also was out of velcro, so I made the top strip of the apron longer so it could be tied in a knot/bow.

I think it turned out super cute, it didn't cost a dime, and it was complete in about an hour. This may become the go-to gift for all of Sawyer's little girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment