Friday, February 11, 2011

What have I been up to?

I'm happy to report I am finally returning to my normal self. The nausea is gone as long as I eat in regular intervals. And my energy level is up, which means I've completed some projects in the last week.

I probably should have worked on our taxes, paid the bills, cleaned the house, painted the trim, or organized the storage room, but after laying on the couch for a month none of those things sounded very exciting. So, I sewed! And due to a recent baby boom among our friends I sewed all kinds of fun baby things.

Lots of burp clothes in fun patterns





Tag blankets

Little girl barrettes & headbands: using the following tutorials:
Rose barrette tutorial from The Purl Bee
Rolled Felt Flower tutorial from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar



Tie onesies (sorry no pictures)

Ruffle onesies: using the ruffle butt onesie tutorial from UCreate found on Homemade by Jill
Ruffles on the bum...what could be cuter?

Ruffle on the front

I had a leftover ruffle so I transformed it into a rolled flower barrette to match the onesie

The whole ensemble

I think I'm set for all the upcoming babies. I love making all the fun girly things. I'm now addicted to making baby/children's hair accessories. They are so fun, easy, quick, and cute!

1 comment:

  1. how do you have time for all of that?!?! you amaze me with your craftiness. :) your stuff is adorable!

    ReplyDelete