Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another Visitor for Sawyer

Before we made our quick trip to Kansas last week we actually had a visitor from Kansas. This was our 11th house guest in the past month, so our guest room has been getting a lot of use, which we love.

The visitor was my Dad. He drove from Kansas to bring us our Christmas present (1/4 of a cow) and to play with Sawyer. We visited the Football Hall of Fame, played with Sawyer, worked on the downstairs bathroom, and I introduced him to Habitat for Humanity's Restore.

We visited the Hall of Fame with both kiddos...that was an adventure.

Sawyer helped grandpa work on the bathroom

He learned how to use a putty knife

& sandpaper.

We had a great time visiting with Grandpa. He also brought along a new toy that Sawyer is loving. I'll show it to you as soon as I can get a video of him using it.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I had never heard of Restore until Adam and I volunteered there last Saturday. It's a pretty cool idea, and cheap supplies too :) And that little boy just gets cuter every day.

    ReplyDelete