Friday, December 31, 2010

5 Years Ago Today

I married my best friend. Lots has happened in those 5 years: moving to Ohio twice, moving to Kansas, both graduating from grad school, numerous jobs, several fun vacations, a mission trip, and oh yeah a child. I am so thankful that I got to experience all the ups and downs with my best friend. I'm excited for our next 5 years and beyond.

Can't find our 1st anniversary picture...it must have been pre-digital camera and pre-good computer...anyway here are anniversary pics 2-4.

2nd year @ a restaurant in Ohio

3rd year @ my in-laws

4th year in the car on the way to a restaurant...can you tell I'm pregnant? The size of my face the car seat in the background might give it away.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, you two! It's the year of 5-yr anniversaries!! :) We miss you guys and Sawyer. Hope all is well in Ohio!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! We meant to send you a card, but is it December 31 already? Maybe we'll still send you one. It'll just be a little late. Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete