Monday, December 13, 2010

11 months

Today I am excited to be 11 months old!

Wanna know what I've been up to this past month? Well I'm going to tell you whether you do or not.

  • I walk everywhere now. No more crawling for me unless I need to escape very quickly. I'm pretty crazy, I can turn around like a pro and walk laps around the house. But I'm still working on the zero radius turn.
  • I started drinking whole milk. I like it, but my tummy doesn't.
  • I know I'm getting taller, but I can't seem to get very chubby even though I eat all the time. My favorite food is cheerios.
  • I love to talk and howl like a wolf. Daddy taught me that one. I like to tease mommy by saying daddy when she asks me to say mommy. Mommy is trying to teach me the signs for please and thank you, but I think I'm too young for being mindful of manners, so I'm holding out.
  • I L.O.V.E. music. I could dance all day.
  • I've been in some pain this past month as my 5th tooth is about to make it's appearance.
  • Do you realize I'm a traveling pro? I've traveled on an airplane several times in my short 11 months and I'm getting pretty good at it. I love to throw the toys mom and dad give me so they have to squirm in their seats to find them. And I especially enjoy making friends with the people seating behind me so they give me sugary foods. I was even so squirmy on our recent flight home from CO that mommy let me walk up and down the aisle and the sweet flight attendant babysat for a while.
  • And don't tell the 'rents, but I'm perfecting the temper tantrum. I've shown a few glimpses to the parents, but I'm working on a full blown fit in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 11 months, Sawyer!
    Kristen...Mackie JUST got the hang of signs a few weeks ago. Seriously. We introduced the girl to signs around 9 months or so when she was consistently eating at the high chair and no such luck. We kept going at it and at about 15 months it clicked for her! Your little man, though, is genius and far beyond is 11 months (walking already? yay!) so he'll probably get the hang of it early. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um the tantrum stage is the most interesting and can be funny depending on how dramatic they get. Gracie use to fall forward on her knees and then lay face down on the floor like I just broke her heart. I am not sure how they come up with this display but she was very creative, and it was affective.

    ReplyDelete