Friday, October 8, 2010

Oh the Places You'll Go...

I knew when Sawyer was born he would go lots of places. I just didn't realize how soon he would start going places. And now that he's on the move I have caught him in some interesting places (and instead of removing him I ran to get the camera :)

Climbing the stairs

Crawling under the bed

Wrestling his way out of his pajamas

Removing the cat door
I didn't get a picture of this due to the safety concerns. The door that goes into the laundry room had a small cat door. It was very gross and dirty. We had a new door to put up, but it had not been painted. One day I ran upstairs for his clothes and when I returned he had pulled off the nasty cat door and was playing with the very long nails. I was horrified, so I didn't take a picture. And I spent the next 1/2 hour sanitizing his whole body :)

No comments:

Post a Comment