Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We've got the keys!

We closed on the house last night! We're excited to get started on the projects, so we can move in (next week hopefully). However, Kyle woke up sick this morning and I have some major projects and finals looming. Writing an automobile industry analysis is not what I want to be doing right now:) Could be an interesting couple of weeks, but God is good and we'll make it through. I guess I should stop writing and start working. More house pictures coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH! WOW, that went fast! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear closing went off without a hitch, that's great news! What everyone has been telling me to try and learn about house projects is to be patient-- you want to get it all done NOW, but sometimes you have to wait here and there and learn to be ok with that. That's hard for me! But I'm seeing that when I DO chill a bit, God comes thru and we end up getting stuff done fast after all! (see my blog post about our most recent project). Best wishes, can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kit! That's a great reminder as I am feeling a bit overwhelmed :)

    ReplyDelete