Thursday, April 22, 2010

And the little monkey said...

Rollover, rollover

Guess which little guy rolled over for the first time today?



Just for memories sake he rolled from his stomach to his back, much to my astonishment. He has been rolling onto his side while laying on his back, but he has never shown any signs of rolling over during tummy time. I was quite shocked when I watched him simply flip over like he does it all the time. Then he looked at me and smiled like he knew he had learned a new trick.


I understand that most people probably don't care, and that's fine, but I knew the grandparents would appreciate a milestone news flash :)

3 comments:

  1. First - HOORAY LITTLE MAN!! Great job rolling over!

    Second - This picture is so cute! What a great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Way to go Sawyer! Just don't start crawling to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is sooo cute! Can't believe how he's growing and changing. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete