Sunday, April 11, 2010

My 1st Post @ 12 Weeks


Hey peeps, in honor of my 12 weeks on this earth I thought I would make my first writing appearance. I'm going to fill you in on my favorite hobbies and milestones. Some of my favorite pastimes include sucking on my hand and "talking." No one seems to understand me, it's like I'm speaking another language or something. I also like to smile because then I get lots of attention and people tell me how cute I am. I especially love to be naked, so diaper change time is one of my favorite parts of the day. I am growing everyday and I currently wear 0-3 month clothing. Someday I'll catch up with those other kids. Mom keeps saying my eyes are turning brown, but I don't know my colors yet so I'm not so sure. I've graduated from sleeping in the car seat to sleeping in the pack'n'play on my tummy. I know I shouldn't sleep on my tummy, but that is the only way I sleep 8-9 hours during the night so mommy can get her beauty sleep (trust me people, she needs her beauty sleep).

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sawyer, your buddies E and L slept on their tummies too. You are so strong I wouldn't worry! You are such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lotsa kids end up on their tummies and are fine. Just don't add a blanket too and it's no big deal. Glad you're on the right track with sleeping at night, what a blessing that is!

    ReplyDelete