Friday, September 2, 2016

36 weeks {#4}


How far along: 36 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs.
Maternity clothes: yes
Sleep: Not so great…I fall asleep easily, but I have lots of aches and pains and usually wake up for the day before 5 :(
Best moment this week: Sawyer and Nora started school
Movement: yes, all the time, the baby prefers the right side of my body and is constantly moving around
Food cravings: not much…not really hungry at this point
What I'm missing: being able to bend over easily…you never realize how much you bend down to get something until you're 7-8-9 months pregnant
What I'm looking forward to: the arrival of this little one!

My 36 week doctor appointment went well. Blood pressure, weight and baby's heart rate were all good.
I was tested for Strep B, which is a normal test at this time, and I tested positive. I've never tested positive, so it threw me a bit. As long as I get to the hospital quickly, so I can have the antibiotic administered the baby should be fine. And I was 1 cm dilated.

Also, at 36 weeks I had to cease my exercise routine. I was exercising pretty consistently, but it got to the point where I would have so many aches and pains I couldn't function and properly take care of the kids, so I had to back off.

I'm a little behind, so I've also had my 37 week appointment. The babies heart rate was 145 bpm and my weight and blood pressure were good. Nothing new to report just thankful this baby is fully cooked.

We're almost at the finish line! I can't wait to meet our baby girl or boy!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for (almost) finish line! I tested Strep B positive for both pregnancies along with RH factor, too. I just had to stay 48 hours after delivery before they dismissed us. (which I was ok with!) Praying for you during this very busy season of life. So excited to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete