Monday, May 30, 2016

20 Weeks {#4}

I feel so behind lately…I thought I better post this before I hit the next month…almost 24 weeks!


How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes: yes, pretty much all the time for pants
Sleep: I'm out like a light the minute my head hits the pillow
Best moment this week: the whole family getting to see the baby
Movement: yes, several times throughout the day, but most active at night
Food cravings: sugar ;)
What I'm missing: Kolter being able to sit on my without pain (i.e. his elbows are always jabbing the babe)
What I'm looking forward to: summer and swimming

At 19 weeks we had the big anatomy ultrasound. It was so fun for the kids to come and see the baby for the 1st time. Nora's response: "it's soooooo cute!" Sawyer's response: "It looks like a pterodactyl." These responses perfectly sum up their personalities...dramatic and totally logical.

We didn't find out the gender because we want it to be a surprise. The ultrasound tech turned off the monitor when she was examining below the belt. She said she knew but she didn't let anything slip. The baby was very active during the ultrasound and the heart beat was 156 bpm.

At 20 weeks I had a doctors appointment and the baby's heartbeat was 152 bpm. My doctor let us know that the ultrasound results looked great! We are so thankful for another healthy babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment