Happy birthday to my favorite 2 year old! We are so excited to celebrate with you! You're our little Easter bunny this year because your birthday falls on Easter, so we're going to celebrate a little early!
Height: 32.87 inches (3%)
Weight: 25 lbs. 2 oz. (3%)
Here's a few of your favorite things!
- Loves to dance
- Has very polite manners (please and thank you for everything)
- Says lots of words including: football, ball, cow, moo, doggy, Elmo, pup, Batman, please, thank you, KoKo (what he calls himself), Nora, mommy, daddy, come here, milk, juice, catch…actually I started this list a while ago and he can now say pretty much everything (animal names, colors, foods, etc). So I'll list the one word he can't say…Sawyer. I think the "S" at the beginning gets him ;)
- Favorite animal: cow
- Favorite show: Paw Patrol (Seseame Street is a close 2nd)
- Favorite food: applesauce
- Great eater...he will pretty much eat anything or at least try it
- Least favorite food: green beans
- Favorite character: Batman or a pup
- His favorite thing is a ball. If there is a ball within sight he must have it. Even if it's a football the college kids are playing with. He will stand in their way or run after the ball until he succeeds.
- Is showing signs of being ready for potty training.
- Still sleeps with his pacifier (baba)…though that is going bye-bye soon
- Can climb up and down the bunk bed.
- Loves to give hugs and kisses.
- He tries to do everything big brother and big sister do.
- He doesn't love sweets.
- He loves to read books, especially about animals.
|Kolter's security blanket…he often sleeps with a large ball…silly boy|