Sunday, October 28, 2012

Game #8

This weekend was homecoming, the new president's inauguration, senior day and the final home game of the season.  Lots of big events but the rainy, cold weather kept most people away.  Thankfully we got to stay warm and dry in the press box.

The team took on Notre Dame.  The Pioneers came out strong leading through the 1st half but things went downhill in the second half. The final score was 19-36 in Notre Dame's favor.  It was a tough loss for the players and coaches.

Sorry I have no pictures. The kids went to a sitter's house since the game was during nap time and our computer is still down.

Because of the computer issue I haven't been posting as frequently but I'll do a quick recap of the past week.

I worked Monday - Thursday so Sawyer and Nora spent a lot of time with Aunt Candace, Gracie and Nolan.  It was a beautiful week with temperatures in the 70's so they spent a lot of time outside.

Friday I was home so I took the kids to a Halloween party.  More to come on that when I can download the pictures.  Then Friday evening we had some football players over for dinner.  And on Friday night I went to a women's event at church while the kids entertained the players.

On my workdays I usually leave around 6:00 am and sometimes I don't get home until 8:00 pm so I've had very little time to resolve the computer issue.  This week is a little slower so hopefully I can get the computer situation figured out so I can get back to regular posts of the children.  I know the grandparents are dying in anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment