Monday, October 22, 2012

Game #7

This weekend the Pioneers took on #6 Ashland.  A friend graciously watched Sawyer and Nora during the game so I actually got to watch the entire game.  It was a night game and it was a little chilly so the wives sat in the press box snacking and chatting.  I forgot how fun it was to actually watch a game.  Ashland was a very good team, but the Pioneers played tough.  There were many moments of success but in the end Ashland wore us down and won the game 31-7.

Sorry no pictures.  I took advantage of having no kids...meaning I didn't lug the stroller, camera, blankets, bags, toys, etc. Just me and my snacks and no one really wants to see pictures of that anyway.

And in other news I think our computer crashed.  So this blog may grind to a screeching halt.  I'm writing this on Kyle's laptop but I can't download pictures on it...no pictures=no blogging.  Hopefully we're back up and running soon.  Anyone know a good Apple technician?

No comments:

Post a Comment