Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kids Crafts {#9}

Here are a few recent crafts for the kiddos:


freezer paper stencil: pretty sure I've featured this before when I made it but now she can wear it!

college onesie: I have a new nephew coming and I thought he could use a personalized shirt.  I do not promote this particular team but I think it means something special to his parents :)

Applique and embroidered cardigan: fun little touch added to a plain cardigan

 twin set: coordinating dress and tie onesie that works great for twins or a brother/sister pair


 baby bonnet: another version of the bonnet.  I like the ruffle on the bonnet I featured yesterday, but this bonnet has a wider bill that provides better sun protection.  This is for sale in my Etsy shop but I'm making another one for Nora.  A girl can never have too many accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment